We, Red ONE Pte Ltd (Company Registration No. 201615371H) (“redONE”), with our registered office and principal place of business in Singapore provides a range of telecommunication services. We are committed to protecting all Personal Data kept by us and providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service. redONE is bound by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and the Telecommunications Act with all its subsidiary legislations, which set out a number of principles concerning consumer protection in Singapore.
“Personal Data” means any personal information relating to redONE’s customer that the customer has provided to redONE or made available to redONE due to his/her contract with redONE, e.g. name, National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) / Foreign Identification Number (FIN), address, information about his/her transactions with redONE such as contact number, account number, account balances, payment history, and account activity;
redONE reserves the right to change any portion of this Policy. redONE will announce such changes through its dedicated webpage [www.redONE.com.sg]
This Notice applies to all operations and business units of redONE. To the extent any operations or business unit of redONE already has a data protection Notice in place; this Notice shall supersede and replace any such notice.
The Customer Service Division is responsible for the customer access and correction of personal data, notice and choice process to limit processing of personal data and the Privacy Department in Legal Division is responsible for the monitoring the administration of this Notice and monitoring redONE’s wide compliance.
3. EFFECTIVE DATE
This notice is effective as at 1 January 2019.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
4.1 General Principle:
- 4.1.1 redONE will use, process, record, hold, store, share and disclose (“process”) Personal Data with the consent of the customer.
- 4.1.2 Continuance of use of redONE’s services and/or products shall amount to the customer’s consent for the processing of its Personal Data by redONE.
- 4.1.3 redONE will record and maintain a record of consent by your continued use of our services as appearing on our active customer database.
- 4.1.4 If you are under 18, you should ensure that you obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardian before using our services and/or products.
4.2 Notice and Choice Principle:
4.2.1 Please be informed that redONE will process customer’s Personal Data for the following reasons and MAY disclose:
- 188.8.131.52 To companies and organisations for the performance of redONE’s contract of providing any goods or services to the customer;
- 184.108.40.206 For profiling your service preferences;
- 220.127.116.11 To companies and organisations for compliance with any legal and/or regulatory obligations to which redONE is subject to, in addition to any obligation imposed under redONE’s contract with the customer;
- 18.104.22.168 To companies and organisations that act as redONE’s payment channels including and without limitation, financial institutions for purposes of maintaining financial records, assessing or verifying credit and facilitating payments of any amount due to redONE;
- 22.214.171.124 To other service providers or third parties nominated by redONE either solely or jointly with other service providers, for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database of customers or processing data as an outsourced entity both within and outside Singapore;
- 126.96.36.199 To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of organisations selected by redONE;
- 188.8.131.52 To companies and organisations that act as redONE’s agents or contractors for the purposes of recovering any amount due to redONE;
- 184.108.40.206 To regulatory bodies or other government authorities in compliance with requirements under the law or towards the detection or prevention of crime and/or fraud;
- 220.127.116.11 To any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding, for purposes of the proceedings;
- 18.104.22.168 To protect redONE’s vital interests;
- 22.214.171.124 For the administration of justice;
- 126.96.36.199 To promote any of redONE’s products and/or services; or products, services and special offers of third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you and;
- 188.8.131.52 For the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any law.
4.2.2 redONE collects personal data from customer application forms, registration forms, customer relationship managements systems, and our network systems in order to assess your needs and provide you better service. redONE may transfer the customer’s Personal Data to third parties both in Singapore and overseas providing outsourced data storage or data processing services for redONE.
4.2.3 Any customers who have provided his/her Personal Data prior to this Policy, may contact redONE using the contact details set out below to know what types of Personal Data have been processed and the purpose for the processing.
4.2.5 If you no longer wish to receive our marketing materials, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your consent. However, do note that after your opt-out, we may not be able to provide you with certain services such as promotions, vouchers, and/or SMS/Email notifications when you reach the limit of your plans.
4.2.6 redONE is obliged to disclose your mobile phone number to other network operators to enable the use of the Services. Should you refuse to permit such disclosure, redONE may not be able to continue providing you with certain Services.
4.3 Disclosure Principle:
- 4.3.1 redONE will only disclose Personal Data to comply with any government agency notification requirements; and/or for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed where you have consented to disclosure.
- 4.3.2 redONE may from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about particular goods, offers or services that may be of interest to you. In those cases, Personal Data that may identify you will not be transferred to the third party. All communication whether from redONE or redONE’s business partners will be sent to you by redONE.
- 4.3.3 redONE may disclose your Personal Data to subsidiaries, or any other entity for the purpose as outlined in paragraph 4.2.1.
4.4 Security Principle:
redONE is responsible for taking prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organisational and technical steps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure. These steps include entering into written agreements with subcontractors who process Personal Data in accordance with redONE’s instructions and incorporating redONE’s own data protection standards as a minimum.
4.5 Retention Principle:
In executing its responsibilities with respect to the confidentiality of Personal Data, redONE will employ a number of safeguards, appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, to protect Personal Data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Such safeguards will include physical measures, organisational measures and technological measures, for example locked filing cabinets, restricted access to offices, security clearances and limiting access on a “need to know” basis and use of passwords and encryption. Procedures for implementing these measures will be communicated to all redONE’s employees and third parties to ensure compliance with this principle.
4.6 Data Integrity Principle:
- 4.6.1 redONE strives to maintain complete, current, and accurate information about its customers. Any inaccurate information that is brought to redONE’s attention will be corrected as quickly as possible after notification. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled and that customers’ information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible.
- 4.6.2 You are obliged to provide your personal data to redONE. Failure to provide complete and correct information to redONE as required in the Agreement including the Registration Form or any Addendum, may result in the customer’s application for services being rejected, the service or Agreement being terminated and/or correspondence from redONE including without limitation, bill statements failing to reach the customer.
4.7 Access Principle:
Any person dealing with redONE can have access to his/her Personal Data that redONE has in its possession or control and may request that his/her Personal Data be amended for purposes of accuracy and completeness.
5. redONE’S WEBSITE
- 5.1 redONE provides products and services via its various websites. When a customer visits redONE’s websites, the web servers generally record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists redONE to improve the structure of its websites and monitor their performance. From time to time redONE may also use third parties to analyse this anonymous information.
- 5.2 As mandatory in the usage of the redONE’s websites redONE may require standard information such as a customer’s Login ID, password, Personal Data for verification purposes, contact details and identification numbers. This information is necessary for redONE to provide the services the customer applied for. The customers are required to maintain the secrecy of his/her Login ID and Password enabling him/her to access the redONE’s home page. It is strongly stressed that redONE will not be able to secure the Personal Data if the customer reveal his/her Login ID and Password to anyone, and as such, is not liable for any breach of Personal Data.
6. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- 6.1 redONE also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. redONE collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
- 6.2 redONE’s websites may transmit to any customer’s computer a “cookie”. A cookie is a package of data that allows redONE’s server to identify and interact more effectively with the customer’s computer having to spend time on identifying each customer user, thereby also providing additional login convenience. The customer may configure and personalise its current browser to refuse, reject or delete such cookies.
7. INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
- 7.1 Interest Based Advertising is a way of making the advertisements (ads) on the websites the customer visits more relevant to him/her. redONE collects anonymous information about the web browsing activity of a customer internet-enabled device and use that information to associate the customer’s browser with one or more pre-defined interest categories. This enables redONE to provide ads to the customers that are tailored to the customer’s interests. Interest Based Advertising does not change the amount of advertising a customer receives; it just makes it more relevant.
- 7.2 The customer may configure and personalise its current browser to refuse, reject or delete collection of information for Internet Based Advertising.
8. CALLING NUMBER DISPLAY
redONE’s Calling Number Display facility (CND) lets a person who receive phone calls identify who is calling them by displaying the caller’s number. CND forms part of the ordinary telephony service that you purchase from redONE. Unless you have chosen to block your (home or mobile) phone number, or have a silent line, CND will usually cause your phone number to be displayed (or logged) – locally and sometimes internationally – on a receiving caller’s phone. In other words, CND will enable the disclosure of your phone number to receiving callers (and to other network operators) locally and internationally, unless you take the above measures.
redONE is committed to protecting the Personal Data of all customers redONE deals with. If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, you can write to Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with this Privacy Notice.