1. What is this for and what does it cover?
InstaProtection (IP) offers affordable insurance plans for mobile phones that insures Screen Crack Damage, Liquid Damage or Theft.
2. Who can sign-up for this?
Users with new or used phones within 2 years from the date of the model launch are eligible to sign up for InstaProtection. You may check if your phone is within 2 years from its launch date here:
b. Samsung (Samsung Fold not covered under IP Plan) c. Huawei (Huawei Mate XS not covered under IP Plan)
3. I don’t see my phone model as part of the list above. Is it still covered?
Any new models’ coverage will be subjected to insurer’s approval.
4. Should I back-up my important data on my phone before I send it in for servicing?
Yes, we highly recommend doing so. redONE and InstaProtection (IP) will not be liable for any loss of data, or loss of use during the period that your Covered Product is undergoing the service at IP, and or the authorized service provider.
5. I accidentally caused mechanical damage to the phone. Will I be covered under any of the plans?
Unfortunately, no. For the plans, they only cover Screen Crack Damage, Liquid Damage or Theft.
6. How can I sign up for this?
You can choose to either go down to our selected Partners’ outlets to find out more about the Plan, OR have one of our roving agents to contact you and go to you to explain more about the various Plans. Here is the list of our selected Partner outlets:
|Name of Partner||Area||Address of Partner|
|Callkulu Pte Ltd||Central||18 Upper Boon Keng Road|
|Aseanet Distribution Pte Ltd||East||190 Middle Road, Fortune Centre|
|RedSEA Pte Ltd||East||1 Park Road, People's Park Complex|
|Fono Techonology||North||101 Yishun Ave 5|
If you prefer for our roving Sales Agent(s) to go to you instead, drop us your contact details in the form above!
7. I would like to submit my claims. How do I go about it?
To submit your claims, you can easily download the ‘InstaProtection’ app, available on Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you may submit it here.
You should also submit your claim within 7 days of your incident.
For claims under Theft, it must be accompanied by submission of a Police Report.
8. Can I submit my claims at your selected redONE partners?
No, you need to submit your claims via InstaProtection app or website for online submission and get approval from InstaProtection.
9. Is this a recurring payment or a one-time payment?
It is a one-time payment, with no additional fees imposed when you submit a claim.
10. Do you use original parts for the repairs?
Yes. Repairs are done by authorized Brand Service Centre, and they are 100% original parts with the original warranty intact.
11. Can I claim multiple times under the 12 months warranty period?
The Plan only covers for a 1-time claim under the 12 months’ warranty period. Should you have claimed once already, another plan needs to be purchased to re-cover the following 12 months.