1. What is the Perfect10 Plan about?
The promotion is available for all new sign-ups from 24 July 2023.
2. When is the plan available?
The plans are ongoing and available effective from 24 July 2023.
3. Where can I sign up for a redONE line?
You can visit any of our redONE Partners to sign up for a redONE plan. You may also sign up online.
4. Who is eligible to sign up for these plans?
All new personal individual, BRN lines, and MNP port-in numbers. Existing subscribers will not be able to change plan to the Perfect10 plan.
5. Am I tied down to redONE by a contract?
We do not tie our subscribers down with a contract. However, we have a minimum billing period of at least two (2) billing cycles.
6. What other fees do I have to take note of?
From 7 Sept 2021 onwards, upon registration of the mobile line, a SIM Card fee of $10 and a 1st monthly payment of your subscription plan are required. These fees are payable upfront and non-refundable. The 1st month’s payment of your subscription plan will cover the 1st month’s bill. Any remaining will roll over to cover the fee for the following month.
7. What happens if I do not fully utilise my bundled Data/Mins/SMS allocation?
Your monthly balance Data/Mins/SMS quota will be forfeited once the billing cycle ends.
8. Can I boost my monthly data bundle after I take up one of these plans?
Yes, you may. We have One-Off Data Add-On packets that last for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Data Add-ons are activated immediately upon purchase.
9. How do I purchase a one-time Data Add-on?
Both our data add-ons can only be purchased via our 1App. The 1App is available for download on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
10. What is the Basic Internet? And what is the speed for Basic Internet?
Basic Internet will kick in when your local data bundle is fully utilised, and your Internet speed will be throttled down to 512kbps. This is to prevent bill shock for our subscribers. 512kbps is enough to send out basic messages and surf certain sites. To gain access to high-speed Internet again, you must purchase a data add-on bundle via our 1App. Alternatively, when the billing cycle resets on the 1st of every month, subscribers will have access to high-speed Internet from their bundle again.
11. What is your current promotion?
Our promotion is as follows: