1. What are the redONE services available during the Circuit Breaker in Singapore?
Most, if not all, of our Partners are closed during the Circuit Breaker Period (7 April – 4 May 2020). Bill payment will still be available via our redONE SG 1App. You may wish to contact our partners before visiting them.
2. How do I download the redONE SG 1App?
Our app is currently available for download in both App Store and Google Play Store.
3. Why am I being prompted to key in my Malaysia redONE number when I have not registered for a redONE Malaysia line?
A lot of our subscribers have mistaken the Malaysia 1App for our Singapore 1App. Make sure you key in the name (redONE SG 1App) correctly, so that you will not download the wrong app.
4. What are the payment modes available on redONE SG 1App?
eNETS, Visa and Mastercard are available.
5. What is the minimum amount that I can make payment?
The minimum amount for payment is $5. If your current bill is less than $5, the excess amount will be rolled to the following bill.
6. How can I know if the payment is successful?
There will be a pop-up notification upon a successful transaction. You may also see payment history under redONE Billing in redONE SG 1App.
7. Besides bill payment, why should I download the redONE SG 1App?
The redONE SG 1App not only allows you to make payment, you can also monitor your usage and manage your Add-Ons!
8. There’s technical issues, how can I go about?
Should there be any technical issues with bill payment, do not hesitate to contact us via our live chat. You may also write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.